I am broadly interested in Theoretical Computer Science, particularly in the studying the limits (and exploits) of computation & communication due to quantum mechanics.
I am basically interested in anything related to the Foundations of Computer Science, Cryptography, and Quantum Information. Algorithms and Complexity Theory are other areas, that always fascinate me.
- Entanglement in a World with Closed Timelike Curves, SRM, Prasanta K. Panigrahi
- Efficient Controlled Quantum Secure Direct Communication Protocols, Siddharth Patwardhan, SRM, Prasanta K. Panigrahi
- Signing Perfect Currency Bonds, SRM, Prasanta K. Panigrahi
- Quantum Image Representation Through Two-Dimensional Quantum States and Normalized Amplitude, Madhur Srivastava, SRM, Prasanta K. Panigrahi
- Reliable SVD based Semi-blind and Invisible Watermarking Schemes, SRM, Siddharth Arora, Chirag Jain, Prasanta K. Panigrahi
- Emergence of Super-Intelligence, at All India Seminar on Computational Intelligence- The Next Generation Challenges, organized by The Computer Engineering Division, IEI Kolkata, West Bengal State Center 2012
Review of: Digital Signatures by Jonathan Katz. SIGACT News 46(1): 10-12 (2015)
Review of: Understanding Cryptography: a Textbook for Students and Practitioners by Christof Paar and Jan Pelzl. SIGACT News 45(3): 10-12 (2014)